Posts Tagged ‘kate moss’
OK for someone who missed this (what you’ve been doing?!?!) – the Kate Moss Spring/Summer 2008 collection is available NOW! The feel is bohemian (especially combined with the newly arrived flats for spring). Maybe it’s the summer coming, I really feel boho & flirty, but I like it, much more than anything so far. Well seems like 5 is a good number for Miss Moss 😉
I am sorry for not giving you the Daily Fix these days. So here it is from Topshop, just a few days before the Kate Moss Christmas collection comes!
Topshop Polka Dot Dress by Boutique – £70.00
Topshop Sequin Clutch Bag – £18.00
Topshop Coated Skinny Jeans – £40.00
Topshop are also having their mid season sale at the moment with most of the items having 50% OFF their original price.
Other news from the brand includes bidding on Kate Moss’ Swarovski dress (the one she wore at Swarovski Fashion Rocks for the Prince’s Trust). The dress is a gorgeous grey-green one covered with heavier, assorted shaped crystal beads in droplet and dome shapes. More details on the dress and the bidding here.
That’s news! Kate Moss’ collection for Topshop arrives on 25th of October and everyone is already crazy about it. Rumours says it that the collection looks better than ever and is already photographed for the iD Magazine. So stay around to see the styles. I can’t wait!
Other news for Topshop is that they revealed their Antique Collection! It’s still hard from me to decide from which century are the styles (if not contemporary). It’s amazing.
The most expected collection from Topshop is here. For me its so much better than the last one. It consists of more than 50 unique items, and for me especially the dresses are stunning.
My top picks are definitely:
Asymetric Leather Jacket – made from soft black leather, with zip-up fastening and no collar. A must-have for the London indie scene!
– Black and white zig-zag pattern with same scarf around the neck. Is it just me or asymitric is the new hot hot hot?
· Punky Chain Heels – High heels with triple chain at the toe and ankle strap. Black Leahter. No need to mention the London music scene again.
· Stevie Jeans – Tight around the hips navy jeans, high waistline and kick flare. One step closer to the ultra high waistline jeans!
· Chiffon Tied Neck Blouse Black – Although I am not sure that this design fits perfectly to all, the covered buttons at the placket and ties around collar, waist & wrists are simply adorable and I already see it fitting nicely with a pair of skinnies!
What are yours?
More about Kate Moss:
* Topshop: Daily Fix
* Topshop Mid Season Sale
* Kate Moss’ AW 2007 Collection Arrives on October 25th