Kate Moss for Topshop Autumn/Winter 2007
Posted September 18, 2007on:
The most expected collection from Topshop is here. For me its so much better than the last one. It consists of more than 50 unique items, and for me especially the dresses are stunning.
My top picks are definitely:
Asymetric Leather Jacket – made from soft black leather, with zip-up fastening and no collar. A must-have for the London indie scene!
– Black and white zig-zag pattern with same scarf around the neck. Is it just me or asymitric is the new hot hot hot?
· Punky Chain Heels – High heels with triple chain at the toe and ankle strap. Black Leahter. No need to mention the London music scene again.
· Stevie Jeans – Tight around the hips navy jeans, high waistline and kick flare. One step closer to the ultra high waistline jeans!
· Chiffon Tied Neck Blouse Black – Although I am not sure that this design fits perfectly to all, the covered buttons at the placket and ties around collar, waist & wrists are simply adorable and I already see it fitting nicely with a pair of skinnies!
What are yours?
More about Kate Moss:
* Topshop: Daily Fix
* Topshop Mid Season Sale
* Kate Moss’ AW 2007 Collection Arrives on October 25th